2250 bretonnias - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2250 bretonnias

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

40 (x1)

2250 bretonnias

I posted an old army list a few days ago. Here is one that is correct or should be correct. Feel free to give all kinds of comments, suggestions and just negative comments. I want to play knights as they do not give you tanks in fantasy.

Bretonnia Knights 2250

8 Grail knights full command 606
    banner of defense
    Lord Abraham grail vow, warhorse, shield, virtue of purity, sword of Heroes and armour of agilulf.

8 Knights of the Realm full command banner of chalone 332
    Paladin warhorse shield lance virtue of Heroism and gaunlet of duel

8 Knights of the Realm full command 412
    Paladin BSB Banner of the lady virtue of knightly temper lance shield and warhorse

8 knights of the Realm full command 332
    Paladin warhorse shield wymrlance and virtue of noble disdain

8 Errant Knights full command 315
    Damsel dispell dispell barded warhorse

3 P knights with no upgrades 165

5 yeoman upgrade shield with musician

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

First time posting here, but after reading your list, my suggestion after playing many battles with the Brets, I've noticed that using smaller units of Knights really help in the end. I usually field a unit of 6 if I don't plan on putting any characters in there. So far, with using this strategy, I've been able to defeat new Warriors of Chaos and High Elves with a little bit of luck. I've just found that using the extra point for fielding 8 or 9 for a few units would give me a couple of extra units.

+ Reply to Thread