1k bretts list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1k bretts list

3 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

92 (x2)

1k bretts list

Hey all,

I'm actually going to be borrowing a friends bretts to play this list, while he's going to be using chaos (hence the virtue of confidence as the paladin will get into challenges)

The idea is to harras with the yeomen while setting up multiple charges per unit (i.e. one frontal one flank) while the treb thumps away at things (knights, large warrior blocks) as I'm going vs chaos they should have a relatively small force as well

whaddaya think?

Paladin - Warhorse, Shield, Virtue of Confidence, Lance of Artois
    Paladin - Warhose, BSB, Heartwood Lance

5 KotR - Std Bearer
    5 kotR - Std Bearer
    5 Errant - Std Bearer, Errantry Banner
    5 Errant - Std Bearer

5 Mounted Yeoman
    5 Mounted Yeoman

Field Trebuchet

Last edited by VampireCabbage; July 24th, 2009 at 13:38.

2. Remove Advertisements

On a boat!
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

-2 (x0)

No experience with Bretonnians, but cavalry groups of only 5, unless very powerful or very specialized, may lose combat due to the static combat res of large infantry blocks. The cavalry that is okay to use as a group of 5 (off the top of my head) comes down to Grail Knights, Chaos Knights, and fast cavalry.

I'd suggest making a unit of 8 KotR and bumping the errants up to 6. That way you have 3 pretty powerful lance formations.

+ Reply to Thread