Trebuchets (sp) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Trebuchets (sp)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is stated that they are a siege weapon, but are they any good at taking out hordes of infantry aswell? Maybe heavily armoured infantry?

Is taking 2 or more worth it?

I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream. That's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight... razor... and surviving.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Keeper of Records and Ale King Ulrik Flamebeard's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1372 (x8)

These things are great at taking out infantry, just as long as you are good at guessing ^_^ It's a stone thrower just slightly different, it's got +1S and has a min range. This thing is a template weapon, so on a unit of 20 (average sized unit) it should cover about 10+ models these will be hit by a S5 attack. Now being as most armies only have T3 they will be wounded on a 3+ or a 2+, no saves means that's about 10 dead with good rolling.

So yeah I'd say they be pretty good, but also it would be useful against knights and large monsters. Against knights because no save and against monsters because it does multi wounds.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Their extremely good...if you have more than 1. In 2k points i dont think their worth it,because one of your rare slots should always be grail knights. Thus you have essentially 4 peasents sitting alone in your deployment zone waiting to give up 90 victory points. However in 3k two can be vicious.

Closed Thread