Tactica Help! HE and Dwarves - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    32 (x1)

Tactica Help! HE and Dwarves

Being on the cusp of a new semester I am looking at about 4 months or so of fighting Dwarves, High Elves, Lizards, and Skaven ALOT

the latter two, I'm not worried about. the Dwarves with all the shooting but i think there have been a few topics on them before so... I'm not REALLY looking for alot of information on that, as I can backtrack through the forum and find it.

BUT when I looked i found little as far as topics on how to fight the High elves... especially with the ASF...

Thoughts, ideas, tips... whatever you can spare would be appreciated

as a heads up I am looking at about 2 or 3, 20 odd man Spear squads, shining spears, 2 or 3, 20 odd man Archers, 2 bolt throwers, a Lion charriot, a Horse Charriot and atleast 1 foot hero, 1 foot wiz, 1 mounted wiz, and one mounted hero... and any combination you can make from those (NO DRAGONS YET!)

Basic tactica would be most appreciated, but again, anything would be useful...

"The Lady Demands"

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Acting XO of Tanith 1st MadLarkin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    192 (x4)

High elves may strike first but most will struggle to get past your armor saves. Stay away from the white lions or anybody else with great weapons though. And the spears would be best to flank as they get to fight in 3 ranks, 2 on the charge. That's enough attacks to get lucky.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    32 (x1)

awesome, thanks
    "The Lady Demands"

+ Reply to Thread