Pegasus wings? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pegasus wings?

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

Pegasus wings?

Whenever I build my warhammer models I don't like like to use the basic 'stock' bitz that come with every unit. So I try to add as much of my own personal touch to my models as well such as sculpting my own bits or splicing up another box of figures. This of course often has a nice secondary effect of saving me some money...

So, anyways, I got the idea to make some Pegasus knights and use skeleton horses from the Tomb Kings horsemen. I need some wings to put on these guys, but given the flimsy nature of the skeleton horses I don't think I should use the metal wings.... I'd also like to save some money as well by getting wings that are a little cheaper than those offered by Gamesworkshop. Does anyone have any suggestion on what I can use for wings? This could be spliced from some toy or action figure, or it could be wings from some other hobby... It would be particularly cool if anyone has a suggestion for skeletal wings!

2. Remove Advertisements

Under the Coffee stain on your map
    1 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

32 (x1)

Quote Originally Posted by Stormbrand View Post
    This could be spliced from some toy or action figure, or it could be wings from some other hobby...
    Goto your comic shop and see if you can find some old Heroclix models... they tend to be FAR CRAPPIER as far as sculpts... but sometimes you can find a redeeming model... or model bit

(note the wings: WizKids - Marvel HeroClix)
    "The Lady Demands"

+ Reply to Thread