A couple of questions - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    11 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

69 (x3)

A couple of questions

Hi, just a couple of things that have sprung up since i've dusted off an started playing my old Bretonnian army again.

1. What size base is the fay enchantress mounted on? I can see from the pictures in the book its larger than a normal cavalry base, but its difficult to get a comparison. Basically im not sure if its 40x40 or 50x50. 40x40 makes more sense as she is not exactly riding on a big monster, but 50x50 makes more sense as this means she can properly fi tin a lance. This brings up another question, Can a unit with her in it use the lance formation?

2. What does the dragons claw make you immune to? I.E. what does count as a "fire based attack"?

2. Remove Advertisements

LO's thread lurker warhammer madman's Avatar
    The dingiest corner of the project forum
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

70 (x2)

1. its a "double cav base" as I call em

2. this means flameing attack and attacks such as salamander breath wich is not flameing but is a fire baced attack... think of it like the dubious way the stormrage works in the WoC book!
    click>the warhammer world needs you!<click

If someone helps you REP them...

+ Reply to Thread