Bretonnian Characters in 8th - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

Bretonnian Characters in 8th

Sorry if a thread like this has already been posted (as it almost assuredly has).

So, talking with the guys at my local GW, their general opinion is that all of our Bret characters are "balls"

From looking through these boards, it doesn't seem like anybody here really uses them much either. So, any thoughts on if they're useful, or how to use them most effectively? It seems a shame to have an entire army of generic 'lords' and 'paladins' when 90% of the fun of any army is digging their personality.

On a related matter, does anybody use any of the no-longer-supported Bret characters in their games?

I'll start off by saying that the forced different battle scenerios makes the Green Knight a possible difference maker if you luck out with a scenerio and table position that allows extensive use of his teleporting ability (well, that was always the case, but the scenery now is forced to be more varied).

2. Remove Advertisements

Texas, USA
    12 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

986 (x8)

I just started using the Green Knight recently and although I think he is a little expensive, he is pretty awesome. You just need to choose your enemy carefully. I play a lot of greenskins, so slamming him into orcs or goblins is a no brainer when you figure he can only be hit with magic weapons/attacks. I can chew through these units at will and no one can hit him!!

Other than him, I have not played with any other of the MANY (Ha!!) choices of characters we have... Maybe we will get a few more to choose from on our next book.

+ Reply to Thread