duelist lord build - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

duelist lord build

I had came up with a bret lord build and his role is to destroy anything in challenges but also be killy outside challenges.

bret lord:
    grail vow
    bret warhorse
    virute of confedence
    sword of the lady's champion
    armour of agilulf
    gauntlent of the duel
    total=265 points

the way i see it this guy as a 3+ to hit and wound and re-rolls in a challenge but would also excel at killing off enemey elite units, such as chaos knights, and monsters like giants. if u have found a similar list like this successfull or know of another challenge-winning bret lord build ur advice would be much appreicated.

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

86 (x4)

This isn't a bad build, except that this guy isn't very well protected. He is a 2+ armor save knight with the blessing, but he probably won't stand up against a greater demon, chaos lord or decked out vampire.

The lord I've been running rides a pony and has a shield. Then is equipped with the Ogre Blade, Dragon Helm, Dawnstone and has the Virtue of Purity for 229 points.
    This is a 1+ armor save knight with a re-rollable armor save, and his ward is always 5+, and he is always Str 6 (which is important since it is more difficult to break the enemy on the charge now, you need to be strong in round 2), plus the off chance the enemy has a flaming attack, he'll have a 2+ ward. He hits most enemy duelist lords on a 4, but he is very tough to put down, so can usually wear down most enemy lords and troops.

+ Reply to Thread