Are Pegasus Knights worth it anymore? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

14 (x1)

Are Pegasus Knights worth it anymore?

In 7th, I loved my PK's. They would rain terror down from the skies, hunting all skirmisher, warmachines and large blocks that they could break on the charge. I ran little as 3 with command or at least a banner to a max of 4 with full command. Now with 8th, big blocks are the new theme with much more accurate shooting and more devistating magic. Im having to field bigger units, 5-8, to get the same effect but its just too much. I feel my mounted yeomen have more value for the same jobs.

Does anyone else feel the same?

It makes me sad to put such a beautiful unit of PK's on the sidelines

2. Remove Advertisements

utrecht, Holland
    19 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

320 (x8)

According to Reiko, these babies still pack a serious punch, mostly by coming in several units. I guess it should be him doing the talking but, i think he made a tactix somewhere about fielding 2 or 3 minimal units to go around both flanks and possible behind the centre aswell, so that you are ensured of flanking, rearing and warmachine demolishing all at the same time.
    I dont know about it yet. I definetly go for a character on peg whenever i can.
    Eternal Newbie

Warchief Diggah o da Bloodmoon Squiggahs

+ Reply to Thread