Most Effective Knight Unit - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    I AM CAN HAS CHEESEBURGER bonjordo's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    60 (x2)

well, knights of the realm or errants will probaly win, but i'd rather take a unit of questing knights for points value (28 points with 16" charge, strength 6 3+ save)
    or grail knights (my unit of 3 killing eight inner circle knights of the white wolf,, classic)
    so (ahem) please post A) fav knight unit
    why
    C) value for points
    D) does it hold fluff value (ie questing army)

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

is it only brettonian knights we may mention?
    Green is good

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

erm yes, Id say so
    ...And I shall be there, waiting, at the gates of hell, you shall not escape my wrath!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    139 (x8)

Well, this is the Bretonnian forum... :lol:

C) value for points
    I don't think that is a good idea... You aren't allowed to post any GW stats for things here.

Knights of the realm are my favourite, they are all round pretty good and a core choice plus they all get painted in different colours. I like their helmets too.

Oh yeah, what about Pegasus knights? They are pretty good. Once again I like the models for them and they perform well in battle.
    The LO ANZAC Clan!

The Pirate's Haven BFG clan! Breathe life into this fantastic GW system.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I reckon the bareheaded knights errant look awesome, as do the grail knights. I quite dislike the questing knight models though... I mean they have chests of draws on the backs of their horses!!! And they all look so smug... and I dont quite see how it would be effective to wield a double handed sword while atop a warhorse....
    ...And I shall be there, waiting, at the gates of hell, you shall not escape my wrath!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

At only 4 more points than the Kotr Qk are IMO the best knight unit. They are strong, at S6 even in the second turn of combat. They get the Questing Vow, making them harder to break. They are knights making them pretty hard to kill in the first place, and they move 16", on the march/charge.

My next choice would have to be the PK though. This is because they are knights that can fly making them some of the most important assets against warmacines and even regular men in general. (Y)
    If a tree falls in the woods and there's no one 'round to hear it is it still my fault.

I AM CAN HAS CHEESEBURGER bonjordo's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    60 (x2)

Originally posted by Captain Obvious@Feb 8 2005, 16:17
    At only 4 more points than the Kotr Qk are IMO the best knight unit. They are strong, at S6 even in the second turn of combat. They get the Questing Vow, making them harder to break. They are knights making them pretty hard to kill in the first place, and they move 16", on the march/charge.

My next choice would have to be the PK though. This is because they are knights that can fly making them some of the most important assets against warmacines and even regular men in general. (Y)
    [snapback]323861[/snapback]
    good choice

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a) peggys / kotr

b) many attacks higer than average thougnes and afuly fast / fast and with the right combos u can get up to 21 or more attacks on the charge. reroll break test. 3 plus combat res(not including ranks) . we are talking a 7 knights 2 char. lance form that hurts when it charges but sucks round 2 if enemy wont break

c) dedends on manythings

+ Reply to Thread