Bretonnian Men @ Arms - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bretonnian Men @ Arms

Just a quick question, are the Bretonnian Men@Arms worth taking? And if they are, should i spend the 15 pts. on a Standard and Musician?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    139 (x8)

They can be, some people use them with success and to a certain extent it depends on your playing style.

I personally do not use them because they would be left behind and I wouldn't find them all that useful. When I want a cavalry hit Bretonnia is the army for me, if I want infantry I'll go for something with units besides peasants. The command would most likely be worth it, with the same considerations as any other unit command.

Senior Member Soviet_Tau_Commander's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GreyKnight6962
    Just a quick question, are the Bretonnian Men@Arms worth taking? And if they are, should i spend the 15 pts. on a Standard and Musician?
    It's probably a good idea to take them to protect your flanks. I think Squad sizes of 16 should be good for this. Alos, never leave home without your banner and musician. There cheap and you'll be kicking yourself when you need them and you don't have them.

Another thing you might want to consider is feilding nothing but MoA (and Heros of course). Pesants like Men at Arms don't have unit size limits. Plus the individual models are dirt cheap. Think of how many ranks you could feild!!
    There once was a Lord named Vlad,
    Who's fighting skillz really were mad.
    He killed and he maimed,
    He spilled blood in Khorne's name.
    And the fact that he's legal makes me glad
    (special thanks to Uriel Zarium for the last line/touching it up)

+ Reply to Thread