Team Tournament Help - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Team Tournament Help

I was thinking of entering a team tournament with a friend that plays Wood Elves. The tournament rules are Here.
    If anyone has any suggestions or even an army list I'd appreciate them.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Keeper of Records and Ale King Ulrik Flamebeard's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1372 (x8)

Please do not ask members to write an army list for you, this is just being rude and lazy. If you create a list of your own I'm sure members will be more than willing to respond and comment on it with ideas.

But please don't outright ask for a list to be written for you - this will get this thread locked. For now it stays open.

KU

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    36 (x1)

I honestly dont know if those armies compliment each other at all or not. My first impression is if your going to use anything elf make it fast cav or wild riders or warhak riders. Other than that I'd get some trees involved. Well if your going to use infantry of some type it would be great to use scouts since brets have absolutely none and WE have some of the better.

+ Reply to Thread