Vallhallens question - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vallhallens question

They do frown a bit about people pushing other forums here.

As for your question, I would say as I've said on previous threads that it depends on your painting style. The dwarves will be much easier to paint than Bretonnians, but they're also supposed to be getting a re-vamped army book. I've played since 5th, and at first I was going to use my Bret models from the original box a little but be predominatly wood elves. Eventually I found that I liked playing with the Knights better, and I had an easier time winning games with them. The hardest thing to paint is the horses, and they used to look all the same. The new ones are a heck of a lot better, but you may find that they are hard to rank up sometimes. Hope that helps a bit.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    139 (x8)

The new dwarves are pretty much out now, I've got the army book and lots of people have received their advance orders.
    The LO ANZAC Clan!

The Pirate's Haven BFG clan! Breathe life into this fantastic GW system.

+ Reply to Thread