we all knew the new dwarfs would be a problem... - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

we all knew the new dwarfs would be a problem...

i made some changes in my list like some new thane killing weapons, questing knights, pegasus paladins, no damsels unless i have the fey enchantress, the banner of the lady is now a permanant part of the army, but there is only so much you can change in an army list full of expensive units.

i wondered what other bret players do to counter-act the re-vamped dwarf codex

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It was easy, the dwarf player at my store was too cheap to buy the new book and so he just plays the old rules.

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    41 (x3)

Strewth, for the sake of a new army book he can destroy any brettonian army. He is loopy if he doesn't get the new army book. I have played against it (granted not as brettonians) and it is hard work.
    Helper monkey, bring me beer and donuts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    36 (x1)

I dont know if this is common for dwarf players but my friend always brings a super elite unit with 2-3 characters in it. I didnt realize before the trouble I would have and figured charging it with 12 knights and two fenbeasts on one side and following up with 4 pegasus knights on the other a round later would be enough. What I didnt do right was bring a single character worthy of fighting any of his, and so I eventually lost that combat. My suggestion would be to bring at least 2 characters with you in one unit so your frontage is full of long lasting characters with quality chipping power in the front. Oh, and bundling your characters together also makes banner of defence that much more useful !

+ Reply to Thread