Planning of Starting - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Planning of Starting

Me and my friends were all planning to start fantasy, we all have a pretty good 40k army and we wanna try fantasy gameplay. I am thinking of starting Bretonnians, i like the Full Knights army. I then decided to go on the GW website and i saw that with the main box i can do 3 type of knights out of 4, so i was planning to only buy Knight boxes, Knight boxes, and more knight boxes. Do you think it would work or the peasant and the bowman are really usefull? and what about the hyppogryph and trebuchet? worth it?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Son of LO
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    523 (x8)

Well if you want an all knight army then boxes of knights sounds like a good choice^_^

You may find that you will want some variation though, after you've played a few games. So i would recommend some bowmen at least

Ciao

Stonehambey

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually, i hate variation my 40k army is Thousand Sons, so i have troops, troops and more troops :p

+ Reply to Thread