Ruby Goblet - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ruby Goblet

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ruby Goblet

Hey all. I did a few searches and couldn't find anything so I thought I'd ask:

What exactly does the ruby goblet do?

Is it the character and his unit can't be wounded on 1's and 2's? Or is it a character and his unit can't be wounded on 4's 5's and 6's without magic weapons?

I'm kinda thinking it's the former because if it was the latter then units who could only hit on 4+ would be kind of screwed.

So which is it?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The unit + char cannot be wounded on 2's even if the attacker have enough strength to be able to do so unless the attacker have magical weapons.

it's kind of like the unit a plus 1 to toughness against non-magical weapons (as long as the attacker is not more than s6)

It's a bit of a tongue twister, but after reading it many times, I have to admit I can't find a better way to write the rule
    It's only a lance of Grail Knights... won't hurt at all!

+ Reply to Thread