This is version two of my Lost and the Damned army, having taken on board some suggestions from my earlier posting of version one. It's meant primarily for friendly play, not least because I can't find a tournament that actually allows LatD armies... *sigh*

Comments are extremely welcome!

HQ

Arch-heretic, bolt pistol, power fist, Daemonic Steed, with two Chaos Hounds. 120pts

Two aspiring champions, each with Mark of Chaos Undivided, Daemonic Mutation, bolt pistol and power fist. 144pts

ELITE

Two units of eight bloodletters. 208pts each

TROOPS

30 mutants with firearms. Two mutants have heavy stubbers, two have icons, and one is a boss with a power fist. 221pts

30 mutants with firearms. Two mutants have flamers, two have icons, and one is a boss with a power fist. 217pts

Nine traitors with lasguns. One has a heavy stubber, one carries an icon, and two are formed into a heavy bolter team. Includes an Agitator with a boltgun. 109pts

Eight traitors with lasguns. One has a sniper rifle, one carries an icon, and two are formed into a missile launcher team. Includes an Agitator with a boltgun. 101pts

Six traitors with lasguns. One has a heavy stubber, one carries an icon, and two are formed into a heavy bolter team. Includes an Agitator with a boltgun. 85pts

Six traitors with lasguns. One has a grenade launcher, one carries an icon, and two are formed into a missile launcher team. Includes an Agitator with a laspistol and close combat weapon. 88pts

FAST ATTACK

Ten Rough Riders with shotguns. Two carry meltaguns, and one is a veteran sergeant with bolt pistol and power weapon. 112pts

Ten Rough Riders. Nine have hunting lances, and one is a veteran sergeant with bolt pistol and power weapon. 119pts

Eight Flesh Hounds 168pts

HEAVY SUPPORT (or rather, meatshield)

Five chaos spawn. 100pts.

As before, the two aspiring champions (with their high leadership and Undivided re-roll) will lead the mutant packs, and all four traitor squads will infiltrate if they can. The arch-heretic will accompany the rough riders to give him some protection and them a boost in leadership. The daemons will appear wherever they can wreak the most havoc on the turn they become available, as there are icons everywhere.

Once again I've gone for a "pure" LatD army, with no allies. No tanks this time, which will leave those pesky lascannons in the opponent's army with not much to do! This is a horde army, plain and simple, with almost nothing costing more than about 10 points (daemons excepted) and the majority of the army expendable.