New Dex - 1500 Chaos Legion - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    283 (x6)

New Dex - 1500 Chaos Legion

Chaos Lord - Mark of Slaneesh, Daemon Weapon, Daemonic Steed, Meltabombs

Terminators (x5)- Icon of Nurgle, Dual Lighting Claws (x1), Heavy Flamer, 3x Combi-Weapons (What should I take?)

Chosen (x10)- Icon of Chaos Glory, Heavy Bolter, Plasmaguns x3, Champion with Dual Lightning Claws

Traitor Marines (x10)- Champion with Powerfist, Meltaguns x2, Rhino with Havoc Launcher and Dozer Blades

Khorne Beserkers (x10)- Skull Champion with Power Weapon, Rhino with Dozer Blades and Extra Armor

Defiler - Standard Kit

Predator - Autocannon Turret, Lascannon Sponsoons

Tear it apart everybody, especially with the terminators as I wonder if the extra points for the Nurgle stuff will be worth it.

"If you can wait til I get home, then I swear we can make this last."

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    291 (x6)

very nice, you have my respect for not defaulting to the use of the lash.

Terminators (x5)- Icon of Nurgle, Dual Lighting Claws (x1), Heavy Flamer, 3x Combi-Weapons (What should I take?)
    imo unless taking the IoK I would drop the LCs in favor of another combi weapon. As for which combi weapon to choose, that is up to your tatses. Combi plasma is the all purpose troop killer / light vehicle popper while combi melta is great for popping any kind of armor and insta killing T4 models. I would probably go for combi plas here.

Chosen (x10)- Icon of Chaos Glory, Heavy Bolter, Plasmaguns x3, Champion with Dual Lightning Claws
    Not a "bad" setup but not one that I would use. What happens if your desired target is 30" away? Do you stay still and use the HB or move up to get in range for plasma death? On a squad with this much dedicated range support and 3 models that are likely to burn themselves out I would be tempted to drop the AC all together and keep them focused.

Traitor Marines (x10)- Champion with Powerfist, Meltaguns x2, Rhino with Havoc Launcher and Dozer Blades
    pretty standard, I would probably drop the extras on the rhino.

Khorne Beserkers (x10)- Skull Champion with Power Weapon, Rhino with Dozer Blades and Extra Armor
    I find that with zerkers that 10 men is a little bit overkill but give them a try and see how they work for you. Again I would probably drop the extras on the rhino.

Defiler - Standard Kit
    Unless this is already built I would suggest going with the 2 extra DCCW arms.

good

I would run it something like this:

Terminators (x5)- Icon of Nurgle, Heavy Flamer, 4x Combi-plasma

Chosen (x- Icon of Chaos Glory, Plasmaguns x4

Traitor Marines (x10)- Champion with Powerfist, Meltaguns x2, Rhino

Khorne Beserkers (x9)- Skull Champion with Power Weapon, Rhino

Defiler 2 extra DCCW

IRON WITHIN, IRON WITHOUT!

I survived LO Chat thanks to: Karmoon, Rabbit, Process, Tossy and Meish.

+ Reply to Thread