Apocolypse 2000 Iron warriors - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Chilli Fueled Heretic danjones87's Avatar
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1329 (x8)

Apocolypse 2000 Iron warriors

This list is for a game tomorrow, Massive multiplayer game. 1st point, its totally stupid. I cant believe Im going to unleash it on the poor people at the store.

Lord, MOT Daemon Weapon,Terminator armour.

10 Marines, 2 plasma, Champion with fist

10 Marines, 2 plasma

Hellblade

Defiler

Vindicator

Predator, Lascannon, heavy bolters (The model has the turret on so i cant do much about it)

12 squads of single Oblitorators. (Im hoping some other players have some icons to DS on)

What do you think?

Dan

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have to say I am opposed to you posting this list for apocalypse-Apocalypse is all about bringing forgeworld-scale models and massive collections to the table-not super gaming by fielding only your best models in the most effective way possible.

But per your request, I'd say everything appears to be in order, good luck (and BTW, dont deepstrike all of your Oblits, keep one or two for fire support with the tanks.)
    Asking for suggestions without knowing what you're planning on doing is like asking a blind man what color shirt matches your eyes.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1329 (x8)

IMO its not about bring FW models to the board you can play them anytime with your opponants consent. I believe its about taking massive armies and most of all, having a right laugh.

I took list cause its completely stupid. Theres a guy who always said i was beardy when i used to oblitorators in my normal army. I just want to say THIS is a cheessey army. and then laugh as i get bombed off the board.

Dan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All right, I guess you do make a good point, but for a friendly game, a dozen Oblits dropping in here and there does merit a nice laugh.

I still have to say an army of Terminators and Land Raiders with a Termie Lord would be incredibly funny.
    Asking for suggestions without knowing what you're planning on doing is like asking a blind man what color shirt matches your eyes.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1329 (x8)

it was mental! I managed to kill a terminator squad and a deathwatch kill team. That wqas all with 3 oblits. the other nine managed to kill an evasor assain, but got pasted by the baneblade! Mad.

I heard Abbadons specail rules, he deep strikes with a 10 inch template worth of termies and everything dies under the blast!

Dan

+ Reply to Thread