1500 Frielndly/tourney - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1500 Frielndly/tourney

HQ
    Sorcerer -
    Lash of Torment
    Wings
    Mark of Slanessh

Heavy

Defiler - 150

Defiler - 150

Troops
    Space Marines - 150
    (5)

Space Marines - 150
    (5)

Fast Attack
    Raptors - 350
    Aspiring Champion, Power Fist, Icon of Khorne, Melta Bombs
    (14)

Raptors - 330
    Aspiring Champion, Power Fist, Icon of Khorne, Melta Bombs
    (13)

Raptors - 125
    Aspiring Champion, 2 Meltaguns, Power Weapon

Misc
    Greater Deamon -

A cool idea that I've been thinking of for my raptors is to get the Dark Angel Veteran model with robes and give it wings from the Wind Hawk Rider models, and then get Shoulders/Helms from Khorne; anyone have any other ideas?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    131 (x4)

I am curious as to how your Marines are equipped.

Also, the only ACs for your Greater Daemon to pop out of are the raptors. I'd just drop him all together and add more raptors.

Also, because your raptor acs have meltabombs for tank-busting, why not give them Lightning claws instead of fists?

Finally, your raptors could potentially look very cool with the scheme you have.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also, the only ACs for your Greater Daemon to pop out of are the raptors. I'd just drop him all together and add more raptors.
    Good, call I think that I am just going to make a base AC, on my unit w/ 2 Meltaguns and use the points left from the replaced powerfist to just but another raptor and a Havoc Launcher upgrade on a defiler

Also, because your raptor acs have meltabombs for tank-busting, why not give them Lightning claws instead of fists?
    I all ways feel more confident w/ Powerfists then most other weapons just for the fact that I all ways play 'nids and Crons it comes in handy to say the least!

Finally, your raptors could potentially look very cool with the scheme you have.

Thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    42 (x1)

I agree raptors with robes = win

I am also curious as to how you've equipped you chaos marines because if its only a squad of five then they should be 75. That should save you some good points.

Then I'd drop the greater daemon for more points. With the added saved points I'd upgrad each squad with a melta ,champ with powerfist and a rhino for both. With any extra points just increase the marine's numbers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good, call I think that I am just going to make a base AC, on my unit w/ 2 Meltaguns and use the points left from the replaced powerfist to just but another raptor and a Havoc Launcher upgrade on a defiler

I all ways feel more confident w/ Powerfists then most other weapons just for the fact that I all ways play 'nids and Crons it comes in handy to say the least!

Thanks

And those squads are combined points sorry, so 150 TOTAL for those 2 squads.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

+ Reply to Thread