2000 pts friendly vs. imperial guard - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

2000 pts friendly vs. imperial guard

i used this list in the last game vs. my arch enemy (our imperial guard player). we call him "the emperor". it was my first victory over him and i dominated the whole game. here is the list. i will explain it later:

prince, m. o. slaanesh, lash, wings - 155
    lord, m.o. tzeentch, powerweapon, bike, icon - 155

marines (10) 2x melta, i.o.c.g. -> rhino, possession - 235
    zerkers ( -> land raider - 168

terminators (4) chainfist (1) combomelta (3) - 150

Heavy Support
    land raider, possession - 240
    obliterators (1) - 75
    obliterators (1) - 75
    predator, AC, hb (x2) - 100

Fast Attack
    raptors (7) melta (2) i. o. khorne - 190

INFANTRY: 53

in my first turn all the tanks rushed forward as far as they could, used their smoke launchers and waited. one rhino with normal marines got immobilized at his first turn so i couldnt move it. the bike lord rushed his 24" forward, recieving a 2+ inv. roll. we played a mission in which we had to collect mission objectives and all my tanks delivered theyi deadly cargo exactly where i needed them. the raptors got to fight the whole time as well as the zerkers. they all did so much damage, i had to laugh all the time. especially when the prince used his lash to move my enemys heavy weapons and the bikelord delivered the terminators (which later killed a leman russ with the combo meltas). did i mention the imperial guard was reinforced with daemon hunters? those possessed are hard to kill, i tell you!

im planning on achieving an even greater victory. maybe with some bikes and more raptors. i want to speed the hell out of him!

now if youll please excuse me, im off to do my happy dance. :party:

Last edited by justanotherchaoslord; January 29th, 2008 at 16:55.

Let the galaxy burn!
    W/D/L since January 08:

>>And on the eighth day God said: "Okay Murphy, you´re in charge.".<<

+ Reply to Thread