[1250] Tournament - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    110 (x4)

[1250] Tournament

I've got a tournament lined up this coming saturday and I have to use my Chaos since my originally planned Tyranids arent finished painting

It's basically the same as my previous 1,000pts tourney except they upped the ante by 250pts.

Here is my original list, and I am quite unsure what to have for the extra 250pts.

HQ
    Daemon Prince w/ Mark of Slaanesh, Wing, Lash of Submission

Greater Daemon

Troop
    10x Chaos Space Marines w/ Icon of Chaos Glory, 2x Meltagun, Champion & P.Weapon, Rhino & Extra Armour

10x Chaos Space Marines w/ Icon of Chaos Glory, 2x Meltagun, Champion & P.Weapon, Rhino & Extra Armour

7x Lesser Daemon

Heavy
    Predator w/ Autocannon, Lascannon Sponsons

Total: 996

I have few couple options for the remaining 254pts which may includes one of the following:
    a) 8 Thousand Sons & Doom Bolt on foot
    b) 1 more unit of 10x CSM in Rhino with 2 Meltaguns.. exactly the same as the above config.
    c) 3 Obliterators
    d) 5 Tzeentch Terminators & Combi Plasmas
    e) etc...

What do you think I should add? I feel that my original list lacks the range support so my guts are telling me to go with the 8 1kSons on foot. What's your opinion?

Thanks.

Anima Tactics - try it out!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually for range support I'd stick with your vehicular theme and take either a dakka pred (heavy bolters autocannon and maybe havoc launcher), or another one configured the way yours is for antitank. When you have armor, more armor is always better.

Either that or I'd take another rhino squad or some bikers...

They go with your army's mobility, and will give you more options for delivering that greater daemon and lesser daemons.

So personally I'd add:
    -dakka predator + small squad of bikers

or

-rhino squad #3

btw, I love konata!! xD

+ Reply to Thread