Friendly Khorne 2000pts - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Friendly Khorne 2000pts

So Ive been kicking around a list idea while at work. This is what I came up with.

:::Caution::::
    The points values may be off Im going completely off memory and what Ive found on the site.
    ::::::::::::::::

Lord w/ MoK + Daemon weapon + bike
    175 pts

Expensive and a a high risk he will follow the land raiders using them to screen him.

8 posessed, MoK
    238pts

8 posessed, MoK
    238pts

These guys have gotten a lot of flak but I like the way they look and with some lucky dice rolls can really rip into the enemy lines. They will ride in the land raiders.

8x zerkers, Skull champ w/ power weapon +Rhino w/daemonic possession w/Havoc Launcher

8x zerkers, Skull champ w/ power weapon +Rhino w/daemonic possession w/havoc launcher

This squad does what it does best rushing foreward in their rolling coffins. The possession is there just to kinda keep the theme of deamonic vehicles and the havoc launcher is filler plus for some off reason rhino's for me always seem to stay alive.

Landraider w/ Daemonic possession
    240 pts

240 pts

Defiler w/ 2 extra DCCW
    150 pts

Defiler w/ 2 extra DCCW
    150 pts

I think this comes in arouns 1977 but Im not possitive. When i get off work I will update the points costs. The only problem I see this list really having is with skimmers, maybe with tanks but if I do i can always throw in some melta bombs. I think the list will be fun to play not really competetive.

Change is good

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    70 (x1)

ok then... to start off your're putting half your pts into two tanks. That is a big no no, unless you can even the model count in other areas. i would dump one or both of the raiders for rhinos and then try to get some preds which are dirt cheap in the new editon. As the raiders rush forward, they can only fire one of the cannons and none if you want to move faster than 6". With preds, you can hang back and shoot, while the rhinos rush forward. Also try to boost those zerker squads to 10 each for max attack outage.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    104 (x3)

Lord w/ MoK + Daemon weapon + bike
    175 pts

(This is good)

Expensive and a a high risk he will follow the land raiders using them to screen him.

8 posessed, MoK
    238pts

8 posessed, MoK
    238pts

(The possessed in the new codex are not worth their weight drop these and get some termi's or better elites)

These guys have gotten a lot of flak but I like the way they look and with some lucky dice rolls can really rip into the enemy lines. They will ride in the land raiders. (They rely a lot on chance and are not worth the risk of running two units of them)

8x zerkers, Skull champ w/ power weapon +Rhino w/daemonic possession w/Havoc Launcher

(Drop the daemonic possession it isn't needed, and really won't help you all that much)

8x zerkers, Skull champ w/ power weapon +Rhino w/daemonic possession w/havoc launcher

(Same comment as above)

This squad does what it does best rushing foreward in their rolling coffins. The possession is there just to kinda keep the theme of deamonic vehicles and the havoc launcher is filler plus for some off reason rhino's for me always seem to stay alive.

240 pts

(If you want a land raiders, run a squad of termis and use it as a transport- also drop the daemonic possesion, it really is not worth the points you pay for it)

240 pts

(Same comment as above)

Defiler w/ 2 extra DCCW
    150 pts

Defiler w/ 2 extra DCCW
    150 pts

(These are good)

Overall, I would try to get more anti tank, even with the land raiders and defilers.

+ Reply to Thread