1750 Chaos List - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1750 Chaos List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1750 Chaos List

This is a revision to the other list I have up, any feedback is appreciated, thanks in advance.

HQ - Daemon Prince - wings - mos - los = 155
    HQ - Daemon Prince - wings - mos - los = 155

Elite - Dreadnaught - Twin-linked Lascannon = 125
    Elite - Dreadnaught - Twin-linked Lascannon = 125

Troops - 10 Khorne Berserkers - Skull Champion - Powerfist - Rhino = 285
    Troops - 10 Khorne Berserkers - Skull Champion - Powerfist - Rhino = 285

Fast Attack - 6 Raptors - Aspiring Champion - Powerfist - Melta-Bomb - 2 melta guns = 185

Heavy Support - Chaos Vindicator - Possession = 145

this is the revised list i got now, what do you think, the daemon possession i was thinking of dropping to gain a few more raptors or something else of importantce.

Tim

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    131 (x4)

Definately an elite strike-force kind of list, so it's not without problems, but it's not bad.

I think you lack serious long-range AT, the Dreads are nice, but this is one instance where I'd be afraid of a fire-frenzy (generally, I don't think it's too big of a risk).

Your paired Lash Princes will work well in conjunction with the Vindicators/Berzerkers, but be warned a lot of people will think it's cheesy and it won't work at all against some lists (my mechanized Red Corsairs, for example).

For specific point re-adjustments, I can't think of any major changes without fundamentally altering the nature of the list. You might consider switching the Skull Champion fists into Powerweapons to take better advantage of their I and S bonus from FC.

Also consider, if you would, switch out a TL Lascannon Dread for a Heavy Bolter or Plasma Cannon Dread (the Plasma Dread would also work well with the Lash Sorcerers). With the points you save, switch one of the vindicators out for a tri-las predator.

Alternately, you could use an AC/LC pred instead and use the left over points to add 2 Raptors.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, well here is the deal, The main thing I want in my list, the absolute main thing is 3 vindicators, what ever else is in the list Is not a big deal, I have avaible, 3 - 9 man groups of thousand sons, 2 - 10 man units of Khorne Zerkers, and 2 - 10 man units of normal CSM, i have 3 dreads with any config I want, all the characters, princes etc i have all the HQ choices avaible, I am trying to make a tourny list but like I said i would LOVE to incorperate those vindi's, Any help would be greatly appreciated guys, Thank you so much for your speed at answering! Oh btw this list I want to make is for the GT in Fall, so I also assume I will be under 5th Edition rules which i have a PDF of but its not 100% sure yet till release.
    Last edited by Minion_1981; April 26th, 2008 at 22:51. Reason: extra stuff

+ Reply to Thread