Chaos Daemons 1750pts - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    225 (x7)

Chaos Daemons 1750pts

This is my first Daemon list, made from what I've gleaned from the store copy at my local GW store and from the latest WD.
    It's a Khornate list, it's only shooting abilities comes from the Soul Grindes, whose only tasks is to bust tanks. The idea is to be able to divide the army into two equal parts, so whichever deepstrikes first will be alike to the one coming in as reserves. It's meant to rush the enemy, bringing numbers to bear. The Soul Grinders picking off dangerous vehicles, the Bloodcrushers going after heavy infantry, the flesh hounds attacking the most iminent threats and the Bloodletters finishing off large masses of infantry.

As for tactics I'm thinking about the Refused Flank. Sending the Flesh Hounds forward, forcing fire on them, keeping the Bloodletters alive. The slower Bloodcrushers will be jumping cover, utilising the Run rules until it's time to brave the field and have a charge.
    I dont have a codex yet, and I want some tough Heavies in the form of Daemon Princes with wing, if they're doable. If thats the case, I'll put 2 flying Daemon Princes in one horde and a Soul grinder in the other.

Herald of Khorne
    Juggernaught
    ???

Herald of Khorne
    Juggernaught
    ???

3 Bloodcrushers
    Fury of Khorne
    130 pts

3 Bloodcrushers
    Fury of Khorne
    130 pts

10 Bloodletters
    Fury of Khorne
    Chaos Icon
    Instrument of Chaos
    200 pts

10 Bloodletters
    Fury of Khorne
    Chaos Icon
    Instrument of Chaos
    200 pts

10 Bloodletters
    Fury of Khorne
    Chaos Icon
    Instrument of Chaos
    200 pts

10 Bloodletters
    Fury of Khorne
    Chaos Icon
    Instrument of Chaos
    200 pts

6 Flesh Hounds
    Fury of Khorne
    100 pts

6 Flesh Hounds
    Fury of Khorne
    100 pts

Soul Grinder
    Tongue
    160 pts

Soul Grinder
    Tongue
    160 pts

Total army cost: 1580 pts

Last edited by Mr_Wayne; April 27th, 2008 at 18:43.
    "The more choices you force the opponent to make, the better the chance for you to capitalize on his mistakes"

+ Reply to Thread