2000 point Tzeetch army - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2000 point Tzeetch army

HQ:
    FateWeaver:333(g1)
    Herald of Tzeentch w/ Chariot of tzeentch, Tzeentch bolt, mastery of sorcery, we are legion: 110

Elite:
    3 flamers of Tzeentch: 105

Troops:
    8 horrors of Tzeentch w/ tzeentch bolt, changling: 151
    8 horrors of tzeentch w/ tzeentch bol, icon : 171 (g1)
    8 horros of tzeentch w/ tzeentch bolt, icon : 171 (g1)
    9 Horrors of Tzeentch w/ tzeentch bolt: 163
    9 Horrors of Tzeentch w/ tzeentch bolt: 163

Heavys:
    Dp, w/ icron hide, mark of tzeentch, soul devourer, boon of mutation: 175(g1)

This army is based around the daemon princes, they move into close combat and using boon of mutation and soul devourer they keepp the enemy at bay while the rest of the team nukes. Fate weaver is used to capitalize of 4+ invulnerability and 3+ armour save they get to make them jsut that much more effective at keeping the enemy back. If the other team is picked to go up to bat first then the team is deployed further back and workss more like a fire team till the close range units can come in and try to save them.

Team edit 10 pm june 1, 08
    more troops
    flamers cut down 3 per unit, only 2 unit instead of 3
    Group order we done

Last edited by mastercats; June 2nd, 2008 at 07:31.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like the list and its use of the Boon. My only suggestion might be to lower your Flamer squads to 3 and use those extra 70 points for some more horrors. I personally think 3 Flamers is the right amount to eliminate anything with their BoC. 4 templates that ignore armour saves is a little overkill IMO. Plus, they are expensive and die rather easily. Also, the cost on your Fateweaver is off a little.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    104 (x3)

HQ:
    FateWeaver:330(g1)
    Herald of Tzeentch w/ Chariot of tzeentch, Tzeentch bolt, mastery of sorcery, icon, we are legion: 135 (g1)
    Herald of Tzeentch w/ Chariot of tzeentch, Tzeentch bolt, mastery of sorcery, icon: 125

You have 590 points in your hq slots...that is a lot even at 2K...You can drop a herald and get a whole nother squad...

Elite:
    4 flamers of tzeentch: 140
    4 flamers of Tzeentch: 140

You have another 385 in these units...so you have almost half of your army in 14 models....They are effective yes...but rumours for fifth edition is that the onlky scoring unit will be troops....

Troops:
    9 horrors of Tzeentch w/ tzeentch bolt, changling: 168 9g1)
    9 horrors of tzeentch w/ tzeentch bol, : 163
    9 horros of tzeentch w/ tzeentch bolt, : 163

You oly have 27 troops....and no icons...I suggest you drop some things to get more.

Heavys:

These are setup nicely, though as I said I think you need more troops and more icons...

+ Reply to Thread