Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
Hi guys. I’ve got a 2,000 pt tourney up in the next two weeks, and I’m halfway through buying constructing a force for it (organised I know!). I was wondering if you guys can give me some help, as I’m new(ish) to Chaos and only a casual 40K player (fantasy tourney normally for me).
My list is of the Dark Angels Fallen, consisting of no vehicles at all, no lesser daemons and no marks at all (although IoCG is ok I guess). I know I want to include some units, but I’m not sure how to arm them, and I also haven’t glues together special / heavy weapon guys yet, so their armaments can change (bar termies)
– no idea / nothing assembled
Elites- 4 Chaos Termies, one with chainfist / Hvy Flamer – 140 pts
(I also have 2 dudes w/ Claws, but I’m not able to buy anymore of these guys, so it’s leave as is or drop all together)
- Chosen? – no idea how to arm / unassembled
Troops- 10 marines, 2 plasma’s & AC with Fist – 210 pts
- 10 marines, 2 plasma’s & AC with Fist – 210 pts
- 10 marines, las / Plas & AC with Fist – 185 pts
- 10 marines, Autocannon – 180 pts
Fast- 3 bikers w/ 2 meltas – 119 pts
- Raptors? - no idea how to arm / unassembled
Heavy- 2 Oblitserators – 150 pts
- 8 Havocs, 4 Missiles – 200 pts
- 8 Havocs, 2 autocannons, 2 heavy bolters – 190 pts
I have roughly 400 pts to cover gaps and get some Hq’s…