HQ

Chaos Lord, Wings, Combi-Melta, Deamon Weapon [160pts]

ELITE

Squad of 8 Chosen: 3x Plasmaguns. Aspiring with Power Fist [224pts]

TROOPS

Squad of 8 Plague Marines: 2x Plasmaguns. Plague Champion with Plasma pistol & Power Fist [269pts]
Squad of 8 Plague Marines: 2x Plasmaguns. Plague Champion with Plasma pistol & Power Fist [269pts]

Squad of 10 Chaos Space Marines: 2x Plasmaguns. Champion has Power Fist [220pts]
Squad of 10 Chaos Space Marines: 2x Plasmaguns. Champion has Power Fist [220pts]

FAST

Squad of 7 Chaos Raptors: Icon of Khorne, 2x Meltaguns. Champion with a Power Fist [230pts]

Squad of 6 Chaos Raptors: 2x Meltaguns. Champion with a pair of Lightning Claws [180pts]

HEAVY

Squad of 1 Obliterator: [75pts]

1,997points

I rather like this list, although I wish my Power Fists weren’t getting nerfed in 5th. We get little enough units for our points as it is; though in balance, ‘Run’ will really help the Troops.

At some future point I’ll probably replace the Raptor Champ with Lightning Claws, with yet another Power Fist, though I must admit that he is quite effective.

I often give my Lords Combi-Meltas. It really suits their high BS, and in this list, I need anti-vehicle weapons. The Lord tends to hang out with the smaller Raptor unit.

Though the Plasma pistols for the Plague Champions may seem both expensive and overkill, I find them very useful. They enhance the unit’s ability to deal with vehicle armour, and help trash MEQ units. Most of my opponents are MEQs. At 12” this gives me 5x Plasma shots (with AP3 and Feel No Pain to protect me).

Comment and criticism welcomed.

Lord Ramon