1000 points Daemons - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

1000 points Daemons

Hey all, first post on this forum . anyway heres my first attempt at a list.

hq- herald of khorne 120
    unholy might

-Great unclean one 160

Elites- 2 juggernaughts- 125
    - icon

-3 flamers- 105

Troops- 5 bloodletters- 80
    5 bloodletters-80
    5 bloodletters- 80
    5 bloodletters- 80

Fast Attack- 5 flesh hounds 75

Heavy support- Demon prince 140
    -Mark of nurgle
    - iron hide

TOTAL: 1085

now this is 85 points over but i really dont know what to remove. id like to keep the bloodletters as only they are scoring. Currently i do not own the juggers or the greater daemon so the removal of these would not really bother me.

I was also wondering if it would be better to combine my bloddletter squads or perhaps have 1 unit of 10 and 2 of 5. Anyway tips and advice needed.

Thanks in advance

2. Remove Advertisements

Rochester, NY
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

431 (x8)

Bloodletters need to be in bigger units, 5 is too easy to wipe out. 8 is probably the minimum you can safely field, plus it's very fluffy.

You can drop the Herald to save up points, Bloodcrushers are plenty good on their own and 2 MCs is very nasty.

The GUO needs cloud of flies at a minimum, Breath of Chaos if you have the points.

Your DP needs Noxious touch, Cloud of flies, and Daemonic Gaze. It counters his S5, helps in combat, and gives a use for his high BS.

Everything else looks solid, though you are severely lacking in anti-tank. If you could get some Horrors and a Herald of Tzeentch or use a Tzeentch DP you would be much better off.
    Check out ==My== blog: www.bnhblog.blogspot.com

+ Reply to Thread