2000 New with daemons - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2000 New with daemons

HQ-Great Unclean One- Cloud of Flies-165(2)42

HQ-Herald of Slaanesh-Chariot, Unholy might, Gaze-95??? (1)(Dont have codex!!!)

HQ-Herald of Slaanesh-Chariot, Unholy might, Gaze-95???(2)

Elites-5xBloodcrushers-Icon-225(1)

Elites-5xBloodcrushers-icon-225(2)

Troops-7xPlaguebearers-Icon-130(1)

Troops-7xPlaguebearers-Icon-130(2)

Troops-7xPlaguebearers-Icon-130(2)

Troops-10xHorrors-Changeling-175(2)

Troops-10xBloodletters-185(1)

Fast Attack-3xScreamers-42(1)

Fast Attack-3xScreamers-42(1)

Fast ATtack-4xScreamers-56(1)

Heavy Support-Soul Grinder-Phlegm-160(1)

Heavy Support-Soul Grinder-Phlegm-160(2)

The Unclean one acts as a guard for any objective under attack, which i will hopefully have a plaguebearer squad there as well for the icon. The horrors are just there to kill any vulnerable squad that will be annoying. The screamers may distract them a little and have a good chance of getting a tank, not that good but can annoy someone. Khorne is here just for brute force to go take their objectives. The heralds are here just because i really like them. Not very awesome considering rending was severely downed, but cmon, 5 wounds???

Any advice is welcome. Thanks. And tell me if i have anything wrong. Thanks again!

Last edited by GH3_master; July 17th, 2008 at 21:20.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    951 (x8)

HQ: Good GUO. The HoS are ok. I would drop gaze I think as they are only BS 3 and wont last too long to get a second shot. Drop strength upgrade as well. Their main use should be to pin enemy units so your blood crushers/letters can get into combat the following turn.

Elites are good. 5 crushers are more resiliant than 10 bloodletters so move their icon onto the other 5 crushers.

Troops look fine. 5 Icons in all are a bit much even in 2000 points so you could easily drop one. Perhapse merge the plague bearers into 2 units of 10 to keep the icons around longer.

Screamers are ok but may work better split into 3 small uinits to force the enemy to split fire. Double check their points as well.

Heavy: Good but against a 2000 point enemy list 2xAV13 vehicles could easily be lost in one turn. You could drop them for 3 Daemon Princes with MoT and Bolt of Tzeentch which make excellent AT units with BS5 and monsterous creature combat abilities. With the savings I suggested above and dropping screamers down to 2x3 you could even afford a third soulgrinder and you begin to have more tanks that the enemy can easily destroy.
    Quorn! - Protein for the Protein God.

+ Reply to Thread