1000pt CSM Mech (Rhino Rape) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1000pt CSM Mech (Rhino Rape)

HQ

Daemon Prince, Wings, MoT, Warptime, Doombolt -185

Troops

10x CSM, 2x Melta, AC with Powerfist,
    Rhino -245

10x CSM, 2x Plasma, AC with Power Weapon,
    Rhino, Havoc Launcher, -260

8x Khorne Bezerkers, SC with Power Weapon,
    Rhino, -233

Heavy Support

Obliterator -75

I played against a mechanised dark eldar player today and won 6 2 in kill points. I found the rhinos invaluable. Any comments about list improvements?

"I did my first model at the age of 7"

Wow. When I first read that I misinterpreted it. Bad.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

With Oden On Our Side... The Doctor's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    43 (x3)

Looks quality.
    Though the Fluff part of my brain is outraged that a Tzneetch Daemon Prince and Khorne Berzerkers are in the same army.

It seems like your Prince and Oblit are going to take a lot of fire, especially in the first turn or two. But other than that, I don't see anything to really suggest on changing. CSM Squad 1 hunts bigger guys with it's Fist and Meltas, CSM 2 and Berzerkers kill infantry, yeah?

Half Gods are worshiped with Wine and Flowers. Real Gods are worshiped in Blood.

Blood for the Blood God! Beer for the Bronze Keg!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's the idea. The obliterator almost never takes fire because i normally plant him in a building (AV 12 or 13). The opponent has to make a decision between the daemon prince or rhinos and normally decides to split fire causing maybe 1 armanent destroyed and a wound on my daemon prince. I always laugh when my opponent hides thing behind pieces of terrain thinking it will make me reconsider a rhino assault due to dangerous terrain and just come plowing in. In that dark eldar game i was playing i made 8/9 rolls and the 1 failed was a wound on my D Prince whihc had already killed so much i wasn't bothered.

One of the guys at my local GW brings a D Prince of exactly the same set-up because i reccomended it and i was just wondering how i could kill it effeciently without wasting too much fire on it?
    "I did my first model at the age of 7"

Wow. When I first read that I misinterpreted it. Bad.

+ Reply to Thread