Vegas baby VEGAS - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Big fish in a little pond raytard22's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    37 (x1)

Vegas baby VEGAS

So i'm heading to Vegas for the GT, should be a week full of debauchery and my fav tabletop game. The summer has been rough for me getting games in and I"ve only played a handful of 5ed games. Based on that I picked this army to take with.
    You guys have always been a great help with my lists here goes feedback welcomed and appreciated.

1750 (Nightlords,well kinda)

Demon Prince, wings/warptime- 155

3x 10 CSM, glory/plasmagunx2/champw/fist -230 each

5 terminators, glory/chainfist,h flamer/4x combi plas -200

3x Obliterator x1 -xx

8 chosen , IoK/meltax2/champw/fist -229

8 raptors , IoK/meltax2/champw/l lclaws ( I prefer the claws and +1 attack to the pfist in 5th) -250

1749pts, 3 scoring units(30 meqs), 55 warmbodies, 5 possible reserve units.

I feel pretty solid playing this list, but again I love the feedback I get on this forum.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Chilli Fueled Heretic danjones87's Avatar
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1329 (x8)

Well, even thought you prefer the claws on the raptors, Id still suggest using the fist. It fits SO much better with the meltaguns, being able to hurt the MCs and armoured vehciles that you should be pointing the fast meltaguns at.

All in all its not a bad list. Its quiet forward and I guess should perform wuiet well depending upon your generalship (which i guess means you will be placing high!)

Good luck mate. Tell us how it goes on.

Dan

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    288 (x6)

Let us know how it goes!

I like the list. Any chance of some pics?

I am a little surprised you are going for footsloggers, but then again where are you going to get anoher 100 points from for the transports eh?

Not too much to complain about really, I don't see any big holes or any spamming either. I think you will have a good time of it!

+ Reply to Thread