Well, after the success I had at the last tournament, I decided that I would just make a few adjustments to have an easier time with hordes. The Nids that showed up almost ruined my day. Now, I decided to ally my Death Guard with a squad of Khornite Berserkers. Nurgle gets along with Khorne fairly well I believe. So, without further ado, here is my revised list.

Daemon Prince, MoN Wings Warptime

Summoned Greater Daemon

2x Obliterators

Vindicator with Daemonic Possession

6 Plague Marines with 2 Plasma Guns
1 Plague Champion with PF
Rhino with 2x Twin-Linked Bolters

6 plague Marines with 2 Melta Guns
1 Plague Champion with PF
Rhino with Combi-Melta and Twin-Linked Bolter

8 Khorn Berserkers
1 Skull Champion with Power Weapon
Rhino with 2x Twin-Linked Bolters

2 Bikers with Melta Guns
1 Biker Champion

Rounds out to an even 1500 points. I like that bit. The goal is to just rush forward at the beginning, get my foot in the door so to speak. The bikers Turbo Boost forward, hoping to summon the Greater Daemon inside the enemy lines, going to ground if they need to to get that 2+ Cover Save. Then the other two bikers will, ideally, hunt tanks with their melta guns and stay well away from combat. The Berserkers will drive up the middle, flanked by the Plague Marines. Trying to spearhead the enemy. While the Vindy and the Obliterators provide covering fire. My only problem is that I would like to up the Plague Marine squads to at least 8 strong. 7, while fluffy, seems a little on the small side. But I wonder just how much one more marine could do.

What do you fellows think?