1500 Tzeentch/Slaanesh - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1500 Tzeentch/Slaanesh

Hi again, LOers. Since I'm not a regular in tournament games, I was wondering if I could get some feedback on my list, slightly modified for the tournaments, probably againt a bunch of space marine scum. I tried to keep it flexible, with a few big punch units and enough troops to hold objectives, so here it is-

1 DAEMON PRINCE - HQ 155 POINTS
    -mark of slaanesh
    -wings & lash of submission

4 CHAOS TERMINATORS - ELITES 140 POINTS
    -1 heavy flamer & power fist
    -1 combi-plasma

9 THOUSAND SONS - TROOPS 289 POINTS
    -spiring sorceror w/ doombolt
    -rhino transport

10 CHAOS SPACE MARINES - TROOPS 215 POINTS
    -icon of chaos glory
    -2 melta guns
    -rhino transport

10 CHAOS SPACE MARINES - TROOPS 215 POINTS
    -icon of chaos glory
    -2 melta guns
    -rhino transport

7 CHAOS RAPTORS - FAST ATTACK 220 POINTS
    -icon of slaanesh
    -2 melta guns
    -aspiring champion w/ pair of lightning claws

1 CHAOS PREDATOR - HEAVY SUPPORT 115 POINTS
    -turret autocannon & sponson heavy bolters
    -havoc launcher

2 OBLITERATORS - HEAVY SUPPORT 150 POINTS

1500 POINTS
    47 MODELS

Any feedback would be great, as always, thanks in advance!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    225 (x7)

I would put a fisting champ on the units with meltaguns, because when the unit is close enough to fire the melta they can also assault and strike with the fist. But only the fist can hurt vehicles, and will totally pult heroes, can hurt monsters and pop vehicles.

The predator is anti-infantry and very immobile. Are you planning on placing it in a forward position and not moving it? Because that's what you'll have to do to use all the weapons on it. So you use your infantry to hunt vehicles and the vehicles to hunt infantry. Tankhunting infantry should have fists, and not lightning claws.

Put flamers on the raptor squad so it can kill infantry along with the claws, or change the claws to a fist to hunt vehicles along with the meltas.

To get the most out of a Lashi prince you should have lots of template weapons. These are Obliterators, Defilers and Vindicators. The latter two has the highest strength value, but also the worst range. Two obliterators won't last long when the opponent learns you got a lash.

You only have one combiplasma. May I ask why? I strongly recomend 2 more. They pop their plasma and then move in to assault or more probable get assaulted. 3 combiplasmas are VERY devastating when deepstruck close to something valuable.
    "The more choices you force the opponent to make, the better the chance for you to capitalize on his mistakes"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Prior to changing up this list I didn't take a lash on the prince, and had 2 combi-plasmas on the terminators. I also didnt take the MoS or the champ on the raptors, and only had 5 of them. In their place I had a second dakka predator, but the redundancy of 2 of them wasn't so good.

+ Reply to Thread