2K Khorne/Tzeentch fun! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    1 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

82 (x2)

2K Khorne/Tzeentch fun!

Bloodthirster: Unholy Might- 270 Pts.

Skulltaker: Juggernaut- 175 Pts.

Herald of Tzeentch: Bolt of Tzeentch, Master of Sorcery, We are Legion- 95 Pts.

Core Troops:

10x Bloodletters- X Pts.

10x Bloodletters- X Pts.

10x Horrors: Changeling, Bolt of Change- 185 Pts.

10x Horrors- X Pts.

2x Bloodcrushers: Chaos Icon- 105 Pts.

2x Bloodcrushers: Chaos Icon- 105 Pts.

5x Flamers- X Pts.

Fast Attack:

5x Screamers of Tzeentch- X Pts.

Heavy support:

Deamon Prince of Chaos: Iron Hide, MoT, Bolt of Change, Deamonic Gaze- 190 Pts.

Deamon Prince of Chaos: Iron Hide, Deamonic Gaze- 130 Pts.

Total: 2000 Pts.

Fluff and back story to come soon, I had some help from Katie crafting this since I have yet to play 5th Edition. C&C welcome.

Last edited by Stunted_Merc; October 21st, 2008 at 00:58.

2. Remove Advertisements

9 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

951 (x8)

HQ: Bloodthirster is fine. Might could be dropped for points but why not. Skulltaker isn't worth it as you can almost buy 4.5 more bloodcrishers for the cost and I know which is more survivable and better in combat. HoT could go in a chariot or join a unit.

Elites: Flamers work best in threes as when you deepstrike it is difficult to get more than 3 to shoot. The bloodchushers are far too small to protect the icons. Dropping skulltaker for more crushers would keep the icons alive for longer. I suggest 3 flamers and 2 units of 5 crushers and no skulltaker for a points neutral (ish) swap.

Troops: Good. Possibly swap Bolt into the other unit of horrors to not make one unit a particular target.

Fast: ok.

Heavy: With MoT you don't really need Hide but it helps a bit. Gaze and Bolt don't work that well together. By dropping some points from above you could try for 3 cheap princes rather than 2 more expensive ones. MoN & Gaze is good as it MoT & Bolt.
    Quorn! - Protein for the Protein God.

+ Reply to Thread