2000 Point Casual - Slaanesh + Khorne - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Junior Member Autarch Stilblade's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2000 Point Casual - Slaanesh + Khorne

Hey just got my hands on the daemon codex on friday and come up with a quick list,
    i only want slaanesh and khorne daemons in there and i dont really want to spend too much $$$ on a single model eg no soul grinders

HQ
    The Masque 100 pts
    Herald of Slaanesh, Unholy Might, Daemonic Gaze, Pavane of Slaanesh 95 pts

Elites
    2 Fiends of Slaanesh, 1 with Unholy Might 70 pts

Troops
    10 Daemonettes of Slaanesh, Transfixing Glaze, Icon, Instrument 175 pts
    10 Daemonettes of Slaanesh, Transfixing Glaze, Icon, Instrument 175 pts

Fast Attack
    10 Seekers, Transfixing Glaze, Icon, Instrument 205 pts

Heavy Support
    Daemon Prince with Iron Hide, Unholy Might, Mark of Slaanesh, Transfixing Glaze, Pavane of Slaanesh, Boon of Mutation 210 pts

1030 pts

HQ
    Skulltaker 140 pts
    Herald of Khorne on Juggernaut, Unholy Might, Fury of Khorne, Death Strike. 145 pts

Elites
    2 Bloodcrushers of Khorne, 1 with Fury of Khorne, 1 with Chaos Icon 115 pts

Troops
    10 Bloodletters of Khorne, Fury of Khorne, Chaos Icon, Instrument of Chaos 200 pts
    10 Bloodletters of Khorne, Fury of Khorne, Chaos Icon, Instrument of Chaos 200 pts
    10 Bloodletters of Khorne, Fury of Khorne 170 pts

970 pts

i was thinking of splitting the list between the gods for my cohorts but im no longer sure wether thats a good idea now, need help on that

Last edited by Autarch Stilblade; October 26th, 2008 at 11:09.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would get musk instead of D.gaze on the herald.

Too many icons. I would run 2...maybe 3 max ever. I don't run any at all myself.

Find pts to get aura on the DP, it's definitely worth it to keep I and charge attacks into cover and deny +A from getting charged.

Skulltaker on juggernaught makes

Oh and nettes I find need 12+ to do anything, I like running them at 15-16ish. T.gaze and instruments are almost always pts fillers on them for me when I have a small amount left and nowhere better to drop it. It is nice to force the combat loss though with instrument. I just plan to win CC from the get go. I might split one group of nettes and bump up the other 10 and the seekers. Or just up them all with pts from losing other stuff.

As for splitting, I like to put all my big nasties in one group and the peons in the other. Then I will just deploy them different based one which I get.

+ Reply to Thread