1000pts Nurgle - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1000pts Nurgle

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1000pts Nurgle

This is my first attempt at a nurgle CSM army so here goes. Btw i realise that the havocs dont have MoN but that is a mere question of points

Lord
    155 pts
    - MoN
    - Daemon weapon
    - Melta Bombs

6x Plague Marines 208 pts
    - 2x Plasma Gun
    - Rhino w/ TL bolter

7x Plague Marines 211 pts
    - 2x Flamer
    - Rhino

7x Plague Marines 211 pts
    - 2x Flamer
    - Rhino

7x Havocs 215 pts
    - 2x Lascannon
    - 2x Missile Launcher
    - IoCG

1000pts exact

The lord will be with the plasma squad of 6 PM's. Like i said before its my first nurgle(ish) CSM list so any comments are very welcome. Feel free to tear it to pieces people

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you sure you wanna go with a lord? its a bit risky and a nurgle one is iffy, i would recommend a DP or something of the sort instead (typhus ftw) you will be done for in combat if ur troops get into it because you havent a champ with pw or pf. but you just gotta pray that they dont pop the rhino. i like the devastators and selection of weapons there, and i like the plasmas in the squad, also like the numbers, im guessin you want a shooty army so I guess thats ok, you should however think bout a CC squad or so maybe eg a few termies or so because if you are against a shooting army which is better than you at shooting eg tau or IG then you will have no advantage, a CC squad will do it. other than the points above, seems good

+ Reply to Thread