1000 Slaanesh/Tzeench - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    ZMB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    55 (x1)

1000 Slaanesh/Tzeench

I am playing around with a small list here. I mostly play against eldar and necrons but would like to have a list that can try to take care of most situations.

HQ:
    Daemon Prince W/ wings, MoS, Lash = 155

Troops:
    CSM's x10 w/ 1 melta, 1 flamer, IoCG and dedicated Rhino 210

Thousand Sons x7 w/ 1 AS w/ Doombolt and dedicated rhino 266

Noise Marines x5 w/ 5 sonic blasters 125

8 Lesser Daemons 104

Hvy:

Vindicator w/ extra armor 140

please let me know what you think and what changes you would make

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    281 (x6)

Quote Originally Posted by ZMB View Post
    I am playing around with a small list here. I mostly play against eldar and necrons but would like to have a list that can try to take care of most situations.

HQ:
    Daemon Prince W/ wings, MoS, Lash = 155
    He may be a little expensive for this points value, but then again its just such a great HQ.
    Troops:
    CSM's x10 w/ 1 melta, 1 flamer, IoCG and dedicated Rhino 210
    Only problem here is the mixed special weapons. Swap the Flamer our for a second melta (The extra points for this will come from my suggestion of dropping something later) Also, if you can get the points somehow, look at giving these a powerfist champion (Perhaps by dropping the Noise Marines).

Thousand Sons x7 w/ 1 AS w/ Doombolt and dedicated rhino 266
    These guys want a personal icon to help summon the daemons, but otherwise good.

Noise Marines x5 w/ 5 sonic blasters 125
    Give these a personal icon, and a rhino. Even if they don't use the rhino, then it keeps fire off your other squads.
    Alternatively you could totally drop these, allowing you to make the changes I recommended, and more (Perhaps even add another squad of lesser daemons in?)

8 Lesser Daemons 104
    Good, but do you REALLY need 4 troops choices in this level? Consider these as the candidate to drop.

Another thing you could do is drop both these and the noise marines for another sqquad like the first (But with 2 meltas)

Hvy:

Vindicator w/ extra armor 140
    Our third candidate from dropping. You could drop this fellow and take an icon and a rhino on the Noise Marines, Icon on the thousand sons and upgrade the flamer to a melta on the normal marines. This will still leave you enough points to take an obliterator.
    If you keep this, upgrade EA to Daemonic Posession.

please let me know what you think and what changes you would make
    Overall a fairly good lists, just needs little bits of tweaking, and one major change (Which can occur in 3 areas).
    Last edited by Riptor; November 13th, 2008 at 10:03.
    Rork: In the dark future of the 41st millennium there is only friendship.
    Fenrir: and magic.
    Kaiser-: My Little Chaos Marine, Friendship is Heresy?

+ Reply to Thread