1500 Fateweaver/Lord of Change - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    147 (x5)

1500 Fateweaver/Lord of Change

So, at the pressure of another Mono Tzeentcher () Here we have a List with both Fateweaver and a Lord of Change. Here we have:

HQ
    Kairos Fateweaver

Lord of Change
    Master of Sorcery
    We Are Legion
    Breath of Chaos

Troops
    10 Horrors
    The Changeling

9 Horrors
    Icon of Chaos

9 Horrors
    Bolt of Change

Heavy Support
    Soulgrinder
    Phlegm

Soulgrinder
    Phlegm

Well then, the plan is to drop both grinders, Kairos and the LoC down. From there blow the crap out of stuff, with the Lord and Fateweaver acting together, with the grinders providing Pie Plates and some nasty combat abilities.

If I fail to bring in those (roll a 1 or 2) the three horror units will hold out until help comes (hence the icon). Bolt is a points filler. It might come in handy =P. So yeah, thoughts?

omgitsduane:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Archnomad
    Well I picked up my first model when I was 7.

I misunderstood that... ALOT

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Drop the Breath of Chaos on the Lord of Change, since your using him as a gun platform, he's probably going to get charged before he gets to use it, or shot from afar. Either way you won't lay that template down much. Also drop the bolt that's points filler. Now, drop the 10th horror in the big squad, and you have points for a unit of screamers. More anti-tank/objective grabbers/tar pits. Enjoy!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    73 (x1)

LoC is anything BUT a gun platform.

If you can find the points for it, I'd be in favor of adding Boon to your LoC and finding a way to squeeze in 3-4 screamers. But this list is fine to run with - you'll have to ChickenPunch(tm) any vechiles, but aside from that, you should be good to go. Give it a shot, see how it works, and get back to us on what ya think.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think this is a really nice list and well worth trying out.
    I would probably drop Breath of Chaos and MoS as proposed by lunchbox and get some screamers to give heavy armor something to worry ; but you can always do that if you find that your list is lacking in the tank busting department....

Looking forward to reading how you did.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It might be better to drop fateweaver with 2 units of horrors rather than the soulgrinders. This way the you get the most out of fateweaver's rerolls right away, its seems a bit wasted if you drop him with the grinders.

Also if you do it this way you can have the icon on the table so that when the grinders do come in you can ensure they don't DS mishap/get them where you want them.

+ Reply to Thread