1500pt Take All Comers/Mechanised C and C! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1500pt Take All Comers/Mechanised C and C!

HQ

DP with MoT, Wind Of Chaos, Wings, Warptime -205

ELITEs

5x Termies, 4x Combi-Plasma, Heavy Flamer, Chainfist -190
    Dreadnought, Plasma Cannon, Missile Launcher -105

Troops

10x CSM, 2x Melta, AC with Fist, IoCG, Rhino -255
    10x CSM, 2x Plasma, AC with Fist, IoCG, Rhino -265
    8x Bezerkers, SC with PW, Rhino -233

Heavy Support

Predator, Autocannon, 2x Lascannon -130
    Predator, Autocannon, 2x Heavy Bolter, Havoc Launcher -115

Plan: Rhinos down one flank with preds providing cover. Maybe leave 1 rhino squad behind on my objective and use the rhino as cover for the others. Termies for backing up whever necessary, dread for anti-termie. Prince and Dakka pred for crowd control. Bezerkers for mopping up rapid fired squads. Hopefully, my 6 vehicles will give my opponents some headaches. Also the prince is a hard hitter when it gets close, expecially with WoC and Warptime. Thoughts?

"I did my first model at the age of 7"

Wow. When I first read that I misinterpreted it. Bad.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    281 (x6)

Quote Originally Posted by Farseer Rusty View Post
    HQ

DP with MoT, Wind Of Chaos, Wings, Warptime -205

May be a little expensive for this points cost, but otherwise he is fine. Can't really think of a simple way to reuce his points without changing him a fair amount.

ELITEs

5x Termies, 4x Combi-Plasma, Heavy Flamer, Chainfist -190
    Just drop the chainfist down to a normal powerfist, and then they are great! I personally prefer 4 strong squads, but 5 strong works fine too.

Dreadnought, Plasma Cannon, Missile Launcher -105

I'm REALLY not sure on this. All it takes is one bad fire frenzy and your sending a multitude of powerful shots into one of your own units. And if its blood rages then its a turn wasted. I would consider droping it for an obliterator.

Troops

10x CSM, 2x Melta, AC with Fist, IoCG, Rhino -255
    Good
    10x CSM, 2x Plasma, AC with Fist, IoCG, Rhino -265
    Good. Consider either dropping this squads plasmas down to meltas, or the above squads meltas upgraded to plasmas, that way the opponent will not have a clear target between the two.
    8x Bezerkers, SC with PW, Rhino -233
    Melta bombs opn the champion, or a powerfist. Otherwise they are fine.
    Heavy Support

Predator, Autocannon, 2x Lascannon -130
    Perfect
    Predator, Autocannon, 2x Heavy Bolter, Havoc Launcher -115
    Upgrade it to the same as above I think, less infantry killing, but to be totally honest even bolters are gteat for shredding infantry, so there is no lack of it.

Plan: Rhinos down one flank with preds providing cover. Maybe leave 1 rhino squad behind on my objective and use the rhino as cover for the others. Termies for backing up whever necessary, dread for anti-termie. Prince and Dakka pred for crowd control. Bezerkers for mopping up rapid fired squads. Hopefully, my 6 vehicles will give my opponents some headaches. Also the prince is a hard hitter when it gets close, expecially with WoC and Warptime. Thoughts?
    I think it needs a few changes, but its in general a pretty good list. My comments are in teal above.
    Rork: In the dark future of the 41st millennium there is only friendship.
    Fenrir: and magic.
    Kaiser-: My Little Chaos Marine, Friendship is Heresy?

+ Reply to Thread