I'm planning on attending a tournament with my Night Lords at the end of February and as the rounds go on the point totals of the armies increase starting out at combat patrol levels with 500 points and working up to a final 2000 point list. Now I have my standard 1750 pick up game list which I like quite a bit so I plan just to add to that for the 2000 point game but I also need a 500 point and 1000 point army as well. I know Chaos struggles a bit at lower point levels so it may be a bit of an uphill battle but I'm up for the challenge. Anyways first of all here's my standard 1750 list and what I'm thinking of adding to it

Daemon Prince - 155
Wings, Warptime

Chosen - 209 (8 Models)
Champion w/ Power Fist, 3 Melta Guns
Rhino - 35

Terminators - 155 (4 Models)
Chainfist, Heavy Flamer, 3 Combi-Plasma

Chaos Marines - 220 (10 Models)
Champion w/ Power Fist, 2 Melta Guns, Icon of Chaos Glory
Rhino - 35

Champion w/ Power Fist, 2 Melta Guns, Icon of Chaos Glory
Rhino - 35

Champion w/ Power Weapon, 2 Plasma Guns, Icon of Chaos Glory
Rhino - 35

Raptors - 210 (8 Models)
Champion w/ Lightning Claws, 2 Flamers

Raptors - 220 (8 Models)
Champion w/ Power Fist, 2 Melta Guns

OK so that's the full 1750, here's what I'm thinking of adding for the 2000 points

Lesser Daemons - 104 (8 Models)

Raptors - 120 (5 Models)
2 Melta Guns

Add Combi-melta gun to Chosen Rhino

Add Havoc Launcher to Chaos Marine Rhino (squad with plasma guns)

The lesser daemons give me another cheap scoring unit and some combat assistance. The Raptors are a bit more dedicated anti-tank as is the combi-melta on the rhino. The Havoc Launcher I added because I had the points for it and the plasma guys usually bail out earlier on objectives close to me so the Rhino can then turn into a mini tank and provide some fire support.

Now I'm not really sure how to approach the other two lists. What are your suggestions. Anything is a viable option at this point so long as it is undivided (I have plenty of time to pick things up and get them painted in time).