New "Away" List - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New "Away" List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New "Away" List

Long story short: It is not easy to lugg around 90 necrons for a day. I NEED HEAVY ARMY!

Dont have a codex so if ppl could plz tell me the prices of things i messed up plz tell me. MOST points costs are estimates. Im giving my lord & sorcerer 200 pts ea so i have about 100 to spend on upgrades each.

200 Lord (Termi Armour, MoS, Daemon Wep + More stuff still to be decided by you)
    200 Sorcerer (Termi Armour + More stuff to be decided by you)
    200 3x Termi Champs (2x P-fist, 1x Auto reaper + More stuff to be decided by you)
    250 Land raider (I dunno! Your the one with the codex!) - (P.s, Anti tank raider plz, & yes, I do want fries with that)

250 10x Marines + Rihno w/ Havoc Launcher + 50pts for upgrades

250 10x Berzerkers
    150 Vindicator

Total: 2000

Soz to be inacurate but i have no codex, so I guess this is less of an army list and more of a warped blue print. I need your help!

Btw, I was thinking about making this an all khorne army, what does MoK do? And what does it do to lord w/ daemon wep?

Last edited by Black Hawk; January 25th, 2009 at 10:18.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    281 (x6)

I'm afraid that we cannot tell you the points costs of things, and the rules, as it is against the law, breaching GWs IP.
    I CAN make a list for you using ROUGHLY what you want there, but to find out what it all does, you'll have to buy the codex.
    Rork: In the dark future of the 41st millennium there is only friendship.
    Fenrir: and magic.
    Kaiser-: My Little Chaos Marine, Friendship is Heresy?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fair enough.

I've had a brain wave though (With me, thats usualy a bad thing).

If I remove the 50pts for upgrades off all the space marine squads, and also remove the anti-tank tank, I have 300 points to play around with...

50 of these pts can go towards making my HQ land raider awesome!

The remainng 250 points can buy the berzerkers a dedicated land raider, which is an assault tank, so I can ram the raider up my enemies... ya know... and let the berzerkers do their stuff!

The good thing about this is, land raiders are (apparently) awesome at anti tank, so the only thing im losing out on is the space marine upgrade points

On the other hand... Nah. An extra land raider will cost to much £££...
    Last edited by Black Hawk; January 24th, 2009 at 15:13.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Btw, Before anyone tells me hoarde armies will completely screw me over, i would just like to reveal my reasons for taking so many tanks.

The reason i have elected to take this many tanks in my army is because i like to keep a record of how my army progresses. If you look closely, you will see that each squad is bound to a vehicle (I would say transport but the only thing that realy works well with zerkers is a land raider, so ive just indirectly tied them to a vindicator).

Each squad has a tank with them, and every time that squad completely wipes out an enemy squad, i will take a nice shiny trophy and stick it to their tank.I do this so that half way through a campaighn i can look at all of these trophies and think to myself: "Zerkers, 5 trophies, nice, their doing well... CSM 1 only has 2 trophies! out, replace em with some raptors..."

Not only does it guage squad proformance, it goes quite well with chaos fluff and allows you to boast about how the carnifex skull above the rear acces hatch came from a 5000pt aside apocalypes battle.

For the zerkers, i have elected another form of trophy keeping. Instead of removing enemy limbs, they keep a large tally on the big scoop thing on the front of the vindicator, which i will etch in with a knife.

+ Reply to Thread