1750 gt list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1750 gt list

too far from a gaming store
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

40 (x1)

1750 gt list

OK so i normally playtest against Neil who is gw's player of the year and has won multiple gt's.
    I have been testing this list and am thinking of taking it to this years gt's and was wondering what you all thought of it,

bloodthirster, unholy might

x7 blood crushers, icon

x7 blood crushers

x9 bloodletters

x8 blood letters

x5 horrors, changerling, bolt

x5 horrors, bolt

x5 horrors, bolt

9 kp
    5 troops.

firstwave usually horrors with changerling, both bloodcrushers, fateweaver, and bloodthirster.

thoughts, so far i have not lost with this list but it is bound to eventually happen.

Chaos W/D/L 48/12/18 almost retired
    Orks W/D/L 13/0/0 Still going strong
    Space Marins in the making (Salamanders)

2. Remove Advertisements

Rochester, NY
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

431 (x8)

I am not a fan of minimal Horrors, even with Fateweaver they won't last long. Bloodletters seems a bit light too.

I'd try and throw in icons, instruments, and fury into the Crusher units, that way they'll stick around longer thanks to wound allocation.

Mech armies will have a field day with this list. You only have 1 bolt on a good platform and 2 flying MCs, 1 of which is S5.

I know Fateweaver+Bloodcrushers is the new pink, but this army could be a lot better. Fateweaver w/ Fiends has worked exceptionally well for ==Me==, backed by Tzeentch chariot Heralds, Soul Grinders and Horrors/Bloodletters. Fiends hit plenty hard, have insane mobility, and end up significantly cheaper than crushers. 1 unit of the crushers to protect Fateweaver is always welcome though, just surround him with them and keep him from getting engaged in combat.
    Check out ==My== blog: www.bnhblog.blogspot.com

+ Reply to Thread