Fallen Infidels Army List 1.5k - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    F i
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fallen Infidels Army List 1.5k

HQ

Lord Arkan the infinite (Khorne Lord) -- 165pts
    Terminator Armour, Mark of Khorne, Combi-plasma gun, Daemon Weapon, Personal icon

High Prince Gelden (Daemon Prince) – 180pts
    Wings, Mark of Nurgle, Gift of Chaos

Troops

Khorne Berzerkers (9 models) – 279pts
    (x6) Bolt Pistols, (x8] close combat weps, (x3) Plasma pistols, (x1) power fist, Frag & Krak Grenades, skull champion w/ meltabombs
    Dedicated Transport: Rhino – 50pts (extra armour)

Thousand Sons (9 models) – 297pts
    (x8] Boltguns, aspiring sorcerer w/ bolt pistol, force wep, meltabombs, warptime

Elites

Chaos Terminators (6 models) – 375pts
    (x6) champs, (x4) combi-meltaguns, (x1) reaper autocannon, (x1) Twin-linked bolter, (x1) power axe, (x2) power fist, (x2) chainfist, (x1) lightning claw, Mark of Khorne

Heavy Support

Mozzer (Defiler) – 155pts
    (x2) Dreadnought close combat weps, (x1) battlecannon, (x1) reaper autocannon, (x1) havoc launcher, daemonic possession, smoke launchers, searchlight

Total
    1,501 points

Last edited by F i; March 20th, 2009 at 00:01. Reason: 8) turns into an emoticon so i changed it to 8]

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    951 (x8)

HQ: Loose one of them, probably the chaos Lord. In a 1500 point list you are short of troops and 2HQs is ok if they are kept cheap but yours are pricy. The Daemonprince would be a lot more effective with warptime.

Elites: Drop all the champion upgrades and the reaper autocannon. Buy more combiweapons (maybe a HF). You can make up for the loss in combat power by buying another few terminators but I would keep the unit at 6 and spend the points elsewhere. It is possible to have a termie unit made too powerful and then it becomes a points sink.

Troops: Berserkers are ok but drop the plasma pistols especially from the champion who is too valuable to loose to an overheat. Combimelta/plasma on the rhino is a safer bet.
    Thousand sons are great but swap warptime for doombolt (possibly gift of chaos).

Heavy: 2xCCW always. If the battlecannon is shot off just fleet into combat.

All these savings I have suggested should net you about 300 points. Spend them on 10 CSM with IoCG, 2 meltas, PF, Rhino. The remaining points could buy you an extra termie or berserker or try to shave a few more points and buy a single obliterator to deepstrike and multimelta something.
    Quorn! - Protein for the Protein God.

+ Reply to Thread