1500 pt. armor list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    PA, USA
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

2 (x1)

1500 pt. armor list

I have recently been having problems facing SM's and I posted a list of what I usually run and what my opponent runs (we play 1500pts. random senario) After reading all your comments this is what I came up with. Because I don't know how to link to my other post I will list again what my friend usually beats the hell out of me with:

10 Stergaurd? (the ones with the special ammo.) w/ 2 ML

3 10 man Tac. squads all with flamers and ML broken up into 5 man combat squads

2 Dreads w/ ass. cannons

2 Landspeeders w/ ass. cannons

7 or 8 man Scout squad with Scout special character (the one who can target indiv. models)

Now, here is what I have come up with to tackle this:

Demon Prince w/ MoS, Lash, wings

10 Marines, champ w/ PS, 2x meltas, Rhino

10 Marines, champ w/ PS, 2x meltas

8 Plague Marines, champ w/PF, 2x plasmas, rhino

Dread w/ add. CCW

Dread w/ add. CCW

2x Defilers, both kitted out to be all CC

Predator w/ all Lascannons

What do you all think of this list? I figured I would put in as many large meaty targets as I could as to make him really have to think about what he wants to shoot with his heavy weapons. Also, my last list was seriously lacking in anti armor, which as you can see he has a decent amount, and with his Scout character he was taking out my hvy. weaps. Comments/criticism is very appreciated.

Last edited by DrkApostate; March 29th, 2009 at 22:54.
    If you like or dislike what I have to say, please by all means add to/hinder my rep. Thank you.

+ Reply to Thread