Combat Patrol Doubles-Slaanesh + Tzeentch - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Combat Patrol Doubles-Slaanesh + Tzeentch

OK, so at my friendly local gaming store, also known as Warhammer World, they're starting to hold gaming night doubles tournaments for each system, the first being 40k on June 3rd. The rules are simply 500pts per person in the team, normal Combat Patrol rules, any alliance goes. Myself and my partner in crime for doubles decided to go along, and here's a list we've thrown together from my new Daemon stuff and some more:

The Dance of Fate

10 Daemonettes
    4 Fiends
    4 Fiends
    4 Fiends

5 Horrors w/ Changeling
    5 Flamers
    6 Flamers

We're not 100% on whether we share a FOC but under CP rules, or if its just 2 regular CP forces. If it is the latter, the above is fine, if not, the Elites get rearranged to fit.

So yes! Basically just a bit of sillyness, but do let me know what you think of the lists. Thanks, and if you are in the Nottingham area, let me know!

lotrchampion

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    431 (x8)

I like the Slaaneshi bit, Fiends rock face.

The Tzeentch one could use some work though. 6 Flamers is too big, 2 units of 3 or a smaller unit would be good.
    Check out ==My== blog: www.bnhblog.blogspot.com

+ Reply to Thread