750p army - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 750p army

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

750p army

i need help with a 750p army for a tornament soon and i wold be happy for improvments on my current one.i will meet a tyranid army another chaos army(probably consisting of 2psykers with laches and 2vindicators) an ork army a infantery based based IMP army,a chaos deamons army and a blood angles army.
    my current amy list is:
    HQ
    1 chaoslord,wings,deamonweapon,MoK.160p
    1 chaoslord,wings,deamonweapon,MoT.165p
    troops
    5 berserkers+rhino140p
    8 berserkers+rhino203p
    heavy
    chaos predetor,doserblade 75p
    total:743

PS:excuse me for bad spelling

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    40 (x1)

instantly killable characters + no squad to shield them = alot of dead points very fast.

what i'm trying to say is that either the wings on your lords are wasted or they'll die very fast to missile launcher/lascannon/etc. fire.

i'd also not take 2 hq units at 750 points and if i would i'd take 2 princes which is very brutal at this point level. if i would, however, i'd go full monster and include 2 princes, a greater daemon and fill the rest of the points with rhino borne troops.

ok lets get this more specific. cut off the khorne lords wings and stuff him and some mateys (berzerkers) in a rhino, then upgrade the 5man berzerker squad to 7 to make a nice bodyguard for your lord while reaching a (fluffy) squad size of 8. drop the tzeentch lord and the dozer blade completely and get your zerkers some champions with power fists.

use the left over points for some lascannons on your predator if there are enough left. if not try to get another cheap troops choice with some range (like noise marines, nurgle marines with plasma gun or CSM with plasma gun).

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    946 (x8)

*moved to chaos army list section*
    Spambot kill tally. . .337

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree you need to drop an HQ and the Tzeentch one is the best to drop. You see there is always gonna be problems with small chaos lists but this one is fine after you make the changes suggested above by Moschaboy. However you might want to entirely replace a squad of berserkers with a squad of plague marines though for fluff sake you might want to make it normal CSM. With leftover points I would take a defiler instead of a predator.

+ Reply to Thread