My Ard Boys List - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Ard Boys List

Hey guys this is my first attempt at my ard boyz list. The last tournament here I played many of the similar pieces and went 3 and 0 But I finished in 6th because I misunderstood the directive for the tourney and thought that wins would out weigh the objectives

2 x Lash Princes 310
    2 X Defilers with Close Combat Arms 300
    1 3 man Oblit Squad 225
    3 x 6 man Plague Marine Squad One of which is a Plague Champion, 1 Power Weapon, 2 Meltas, 1 Combi Melta +Rhino 233 each
    1 7 Man Plague Marine Squad one of which is a PC with PW and Combi Flamer, 2 Flamers, + Rhino 246
    1 6 man Raptor Squad with 1 Champion, 2 Melta guns, 1 Power Weapon, Meltabombs, and MoN 225
    1 5 man Termi squad with Lightning Claws, Combi Meltas, 1 Champion with PF and Combi Melta, MoN + Landraider 495

The only problems I see are my termis being really expensive. I may drop them for more Marines. I also may change the Lash Princes to Nurgle Princes to avoid proclamtions of cheese from the crowd

Last edited by mike_houghton98; June 11th, 2009 at 19:16.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    951 (x8)

You cannot cry Cheese in a hard boys tournament. It's just not done.
    I would tone down the terminators with 3 PW and 2 CF then get combiplasma for the lot and teleport them to shoot the pants off some elite infantry. IoN is good as it IoT. drop the LR for another tooled up PM squad or 2 units of 5 Noise marines with 5 Sonics. these work well holding home objectives while hiding in cover and laying down 15 Bolt shots a turn at 24" range.
    Quorn! - Protein for the Protein God.

+ Reply to Thread