I'm still new to Chaos Space Marines and am playing around with some ideas. I'd like to have a strong list that could face multiple opponents. But, I also like to try things that may be a little off the wall. So here's a list with 40 lesser daemons in it!

I'll lay it out how I'm thinking of using it:

Forward Assault:
Attack the enemy on one side or the other, or claim objectives in enemy territory.

Noise Marines (7) - Champion w/PW, Icon, & Doom Siren, (5) w/Sonic Blasters, (1) w/Blast Master
(hop into the LR and move out towards the enemy after deployment)

Land Raider - Daemonic Possession
(taken as dedicated transport for terminators just in case it would be useful to start the termies and sorcerer in the LR)

Center of the Board:
By taking the center these units can support the Forward Assault or the Rear Guard.

Winged Lash Prince

Defiler - Reaper Autocannon, Extra DCCW

Rear Guard:
Set an anchor on the opposite side of the board as the Forward Assault. Hold objective.

Noise Marines (5) - (1) w/Blast Master & personal icon.
Rhino - pintle TL bolter
(shoot pinning templates from the Rhino and/or teleport in daemons for support)

Lesser Daemons (20)

Utility:
These units are plugged in where they make sense in the context of the battle.

Lesser Daemon (10)

Lesser Daemon (10)

Chaos Sorcerer
- Termi-armour, combi-plasma, Icon, Gift of Chaos
(I like the idea of creating at least on 40pt model from a 30pt power, and oh the havoc it will create!)
Chaos Terminators (4) - (3) w/combi-plasma, (1) w/PF & Hvy. Flamer

Chosen (5) - Icon of Khorne, (3) w/meltas, (2) w/pair of lightning claws
(will probably infiltrate this unit, unless it is Dawn of War then it will outflank.)

My main opponent plays a mostly tank outflanking Loyalist Dog army. Like I said, I'm still new to CSM and am basing this list off of what seems like it might be fun and effective. Hopefully I'll get to playtest this list this weekend.