Need an army to play against tau, which will be something like:
HQ: Shas'El - Plasma Rifle, Missile Pod, Targeting Array, Hard-Wired Multi-Tracker, Hard-Wired Black Sun Filter - 100pts
Elites: Stealth Team - Shas'vre and 2 Shas'ui's - Shas'vre with Fusion Blaster, Bonding Knife, Hard-wired Drone Controller and Marker Drone, Burst Cannons - 137 pts
Troops:
Fire Warrior Team - Shas'ui and 11 Fire Warriors - Shas'ui with Bonding Knife, Devilfish with Decoy Launchers and Two Gun Drones - 220 pts
Kroot Carnivore Squad - 12 Kroot - 84pts
Fast Attack: 4 Gun Drones - 48pts
Total: 589

So we'll probably start by playing 600pt games.

I was thinking:
HQ: Chaos Sorcerer - IoS, Wings, Lash of Submission - 145 pts
(have it magnetized so could be sorcerer with IoS, Wings, Lash | IoS, Terminator, Lash | IoT, warptime, doombolt or a Lord - termi armour, daemon weapon)
Elites: 6x chosen - 2x plasma guns, IoCG - 148 pts
(maybe I should get rid of these and beef up my zerker and csm squad?)
Troops:
Berzerker Squad - 7x berzerkers, skull champ with power weapon + rhino - 177 pts + 35 pts
(I have another Berzeker I could add to this)
Chaos Marine Squad - 8x chaos marines + 1x melta gun + a.c. w/ power fist + IoCG - 180 pts
(have some of these magnetized, so I could give the a.c. a combi-melta, get rid of the IoCG, I also have 2 more csm's, one with a melta gun)
(maybe 10 csm - champ w/ power weapon, 1 plasma gun, 1 autocannon - 215 pts)
Total: 685 pts (don't know the best way to get rid of 85pts)

I don't want to buy anything new until I play some more, so I really want to make the best from what I have.

Thanks